Rocky speaks frequently at health & fitness conferences, race expos, and medical fitness events, in venues ranging from outdoor track stadiums to college campuses to conference centers. His message of re-inventing fitness, understanding biomechanics, and rethinking pain management has proven to resonate with everyone from athletes, to personal trainers, to chiropractors and physical therapists, to veteran professional sport coaches.
Frequent topics include:
- Exercise determined by posture
- Techniques for improving gait and athletic performance
- Tips and tools for realigning the body for pain reduction
- Senior strength & conditioning
- An alternative approach to fitness
All of Rocky’s talks are delivered with energy and wit, drawing on examples from his broad experience as an author and strength & conditioning specialist, stories of pain elimination from chronic and acute sufferers, and lessons learned while mentoring fitness professionals and operating his studio for a quarter century.